6:40am flight, Kuching - Bintulu
Finally going back home. At first really feel so stress cause I scare I can't join in QQ preparations. But then through the sharing from Rev Wan yesterday, I try to apply the concept: Consider it pure joy in everything. Well, indeed, if you change a thinking, things will get better! Thank God, I have a wonderful flight today! =)
 |
Taking this plane doesn't mean that I'm sakai.
It's just... I dislike MAS wing... =3= |
 |
| But not bad la... got this system. Like Singapore Airlines. |
 |
| A view from the plane~ |
 |
Breakfast!
It change it's package =p |
 |
Hehe... Boring...
But I'm just like fat a bit =3= |
 |
| The "passenger" next to me~ XD |
 |
| The light =p |
 |
| Bintulu! I'm home~ |
Have to pray hard, hope all of our preparations go on smoothly! God bless QQ! =)
*****
Btw... the what FastCheck thingy really so complicated. Since I got luggage why cannot straight away do normal check-in leh? Make me have to check-in two times == But... quite fun la~ Learnt how to use it~ XD
4 comments:
好好享受家里的温暖。很安慰,你有智慧的行出主的道!为你喝彩!继续加油~看为喜乐!QQ再见啦~晚安!:-)
謝謝你牧師!可是我還有很長的路要學習…希望真的是能夠將一切“看為喜樂”~QQ再見~早安!=D
Wow...the new ATR got advance dao oh...haha. Anyway, enjoy ur holidays...hehe
Haha! You too, Jeremy! =D
Post a Comment