Today is a beautiful super free Saturday morning~
原本有游泳訓練還有籃球比賽,還在考慮要去哪邊的時候,訓練就因為些原因取消了,而由於沒有人陪我去看籃球賽呢…也就沒打算去了~
(還好沒去啊~早上下雨還有點打雷閃電,是個呆在房裡的好天氣~)
Actually I was suppose to have swimming training today and was considering wanna go and watch basketball competition or training, but the training was canceled for some reason and because I can't find people to accompany me to go and watch the competition, so I decided not to go~
(There're rain and lightning + thunder this morning... luckily I didn't go~ It's a nice weather to stay in the room~)
天氣涼爽,坐在陽台,享受天氣,享受早餐,靈修主言,聽著音樂,做著功課…
Cool weather, sitting at the balcony, enjoying the weather, enjoying my breakfast, doing devotion, listening to music, doing my homework...
嗯~感恩~今天真是個美好的一天~~~
I give thanks, cause today is indeed a beautiful day~
![]() |
| A view from my balcony |
**昨晚詩班【愛、喜樂、生命】真的唱的很棒哦~希望我們都能夠持續著這份感動,能夠有顆愛人、喜樂的心來過我們每一天的生活~下星期的獻唱要加油,將最好的獻上,因為我們是上帝所揀選的!=)

4 comments:
y u want to write in two language??为何要用双语写部落格??
想嘗試嘗試嘛~
mahu try try ma~~
tiga language 可以嗎?XD
感觉不错^^
lolx. end up goin no where due to the weather~
Post a Comment