| The Manual |
This concert was organized by the International Christian Choral Conductor Society and the singers are from the International Christian Festival Singers (ICFS), which consists church pastors, choir conductors, music ministers and choir members from Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and USA. Of course there are also important persons, including famous conductor Rev Lee Chong Ming, conductor Lu Lee Hui, and also soprano soloist Chia Yee Yean.
| The Group Photo for the Conductors, Soloist, Pianist and the ICFS |
There are 16 songs performed tonight, 7 A Capella s and 4 Solos. The programme are as below:
- Siscut Cervus (Palestrina) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- Song For Athene (John Tavener) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- The Lamb (John Tavener) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- Gloria (Jan Sandstorm) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- Soloist: Dank Sei Dir, Herr (Handel) - Teacher Yee Yean
- Soloist: Laudamus Te (Mozart) - Teacher Yee Yean
- Hear My Prayer (Moses Hogan) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- I Want to Thank You Lord (Moses Hogan) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- 基督的情深大爱 (梅广文) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- A Mighty Fortress Is Our God (Carl F. Mueller) - ICFS, conducted by Teacher Lee Hui
- Soloist: Pei Jesu (Requiem) (Faure) - Teacher Yee Yean
- Soloist: 耶稣是歌 (David Danner, 杜梦豫释) - Teacher Yee Yean
- Soli Deo Gloria (Larry Bryant arr. By Mark Hayes) - ICFS, conducted by Rev Chung Ming
- I See, I Hear, I Know (Craig Courtney) - ICFS, conducted by Rev Chung Ming
- 恩典够我用 (庄春荣) - ICFS, conducted by Rev Chung Ming
- If God Is For Us (Allen Pote) - ICFS, conducted by Rev Chung Ming
The song that I love the most is the 12th song —— 耶稣是歌. It encourages me a lot and reminds me that no matter what, Jesus still loves me and he is always the One who give me everything~ He is the Song of My Life! =)
The next concert will be Elijah in Singapore, but I'm not able to go cause the ticket is really very expensive! TT~TT Really wish that I still have chances to attend these concerts and enjoy the beautiful musics composed to praise God! =)
Lastly, I really wanna thank Teacher Yee Yean for the bouquet. I really feel so touched! Really thanks a lot, teacher! ♥
Lastly, I really wanna thank Teacher Yee Yean for the bouquet. I really feel so touched! Really thanks a lot, teacher! ♥
| Me and Teacher Yee Yean |
| The Bouquet, My First Bouquet =) |
Next, pray for:
- This Sunday's Oratorio by Felix Mendelssohn 《Elijah》 @ Singapore;
- 2010 CMC (Choral Music Camp) on 9~11 Sept @ New York Hotel;
- Our own choir's first music concert 《爱、喜乐、生命》 on 24 Aug 2010 (Sun) @ SCMC(TUTA);
- The Christmas Canticles - A Cantata of Carols in Four Suites by Benjamin Harlan on 27 Nov 2010 @ Wisma Tiong Hua.
No comments:
Post a Comment